Research universities are a rich source of talent and R&D resources, but navigating through them to forge a university-industry partnership can be complex. The Office of Partnerships and Economic Development at NC State helps organizations save time and money by providing expert assistance and strategic connections. Here are a few of the pathways to partnering with NC State:
- Find faculty with subject-matter expertise in areas as diverse as advanced analytics and smart fibers.
- Connect with highly-qualified students for internships, co-ops and full-time hires.
- Launch businesses built around the licensing of NC State technology and science.
- Acquire state-of-the-art testing services and lab equipment needed to develop your technologies.
- Maintain a physical presence on NC State’s award-winning Centennial Campus for real-time access to top talent and resources.
In other words, think of us as your front door to academic resources—resources that can often dramatically improve your business and accelerate innovation.
Learn more about teaming up with NC State by visiting the following links.
Partnership Development Team
NC State is the Partner of Choice