Are you currently working with industry sponsors or would you like to identify potential sponsors for your research?
The Office of Partnerships and Economic Development connects industry partners with university resources, including researchers, students and state-of-the-art facilities and labs.
Here’s how the Office of Partnerships and Economic Development can support your research interests:
- Answer questions about how to start, facilitate and/or manage a research partnership with a company or organization
- Connect you to potential industry partners for purposes of funding research, recruiting students, speaking opportunities, and more
- Arrange visits with current and potential industry partners
- Help identify the correct funding mechanism for your research
- Assist you in the coordination and management of the research partnership